The Tennessean reports here that the new override proof Republican majority in the TN House of Representatives have two legislators considering the Speaker position. Representatives Beth Harwell and Glenn Casada. Representative Harwell would be an excellent Speaker. Her experience as not only legislator but as TN GOP Chairman show that she has broad based appeal. Representative Harwell is a reasonable legislator, never prone to antics and political grandstanding.
- the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 92 – Will Edwards, Knox County School Board Fourth District June 27, 2022
- KCSO Resources for Commission Election? June 26, 2022
- Knox County Commission is Set to Create a NEW Tax That Can Generate $1 Million in New Money for the Government June 26, 2022
- Knox County General Sessions Court Judge Chuck Cerny Endorsed by Duncan and Burchett June 23, 2022
- The Next Knox County Criminal Court Judge Will Be? June 23, 2022