This morning, I read the small book “One Vote. Make Your Voice Heard” While it is a small book it is filled with a large amount of information. It is a primer for informing and emphasizing voting as a requirement for citizens. The book also comes with an informative website here that can help those that are just becoming aware of the importance of your civil obligation to performing the act of participating with our government.
- Next story Michael Covington Launches First District County Commission Race
- Previous story Thanks to Lamar, Public Education Will Improve
- Corryton has a heli-pad! May 19, 2022
- Welcome the Campaign of District Attorney Charme Allen to #TheMegaBullhornofTruth May 18, 2022
- the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 82 – the first of maybe many May 3, 2022 debriefs. This one primarily that it was NOT just the sign that Elected Frazier May 17, 2022
- the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 83 – Sarah Keith, Candidate for Knox County General Sessions Judge Division I May 17, 2022
- It Takes a Community…… RIP Mrs. Walker May 17, 2022