This morning, I read the small book “One Vote. Make Your Voice Heard” While it is a small book it is filled with a large amount of information. It is a primer for informing and emphasizing voting as a requirement for citizens. The book also comes with an informative website here that can help those that are just becoming aware of the importance of your civil obligation to performing the act of participating with our government.
- Next story Michael Covington Launches First District County Commission Race
- Previous story Thanks to Lamar, Public Education Will Improve
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- #TheMegaBullhornofTruth Launches first VLOG
- So will Beverly Road Get an Industrial Development and Apartments?
- Was Michele Carringer at Commission Tonight Exposing the Public to Illness?
- Knox County Commission Votes 11-0 for the TVA EAST Tower Lease
- Kyle Ward is the Clear and Distinct Choice to Replace Hugh Nystrom in the Fourth District