Today, the Confederate flag was removed from the South Carolina courthouse. All the debate was after a young man of hate entered a church in Charleston, SC and gunned down and killed 9 people. The move to remove the flag started only as a response after the mass killings. So, this young man will be remembered for two acts, the mas murders and the removal of the flag.
- Next story First Annual Band Saw 2015 is on August 5, 2015
- Previous story Jeb Bush Will Be in Iowa Next Week
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- It was a Late Night, But Tommy Smith is Knoxville City Councilman District One
- Did a Non Profit Jeopardize It’s Status over a County Commission Candidate?
- Knox County Exceeds 2,300 Early Votes Today 2/19
- Fact Checking the Knox County Assessor of Property Race
- Knox County, You Amaze Me with Early Voting in the Rain…Y’all Can Do It for the Presidential Primary