Brian Hornback’s opponent for Republican State Executive Committeeman District 6 in speaking before the Fountain City Republican Club this evening was discussing how he and Robert Lawrence Smith were observing the scouts placing flags on the soldiers grave in preparation for Memorial day. He concluded his remarks by saying, “so you should feel really good about living in Culvert City” Everyone looked at each other, like do what? Then in examining his bio sheet he list as having served as a Culvert City, (California) commissioner 1995-1998. So, he is either trying to bring California to us natives or is being held here against his will and really wants to get back home.
- Next story A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Blog Posts
- Previous story Concord-Farragut Republican Club Approves Resolution Supporting Arizona
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- Byron Bush, Candidate for U.S. Senate Issues Press Release
- Tomorrow Morning 11/18/2019 from 7-7:30 a.m., I will be on Radio
- It is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
- Knox County is Buying the Knox Schools Support for TVA Deal
- Knoxville Center Mall and Knoxville/Knox County is NOT an Exclusive Problem