da Career Killa Donila has posted how the Knox Co School Board wants their name on the deed of school property and not Knox Co Government. Come on! Really? The School Board needs to worry about educating kids. PERIOD! As for who owns the buildings and property, it is the taxpayers. So here’s a solution, put every taxpayer (in good standing) on the deed. It is our money, our building. So get over yourselves, already.
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- Fact Checking the Knox County Assessor of Property Race
- Knox County, You Amaze Me with Early Voting in the Rain…Y’all Can Do It for the Presidential Primary
- Knox News and The Tennessean Missed an Interesting Fact Today
- News of a Productive Bill at the State Capitol
- Pretty Good President’s Day for Early Voting, Knox County