Sandra Clark E.W. Scripps employed Editor of one of their throw away weekly paper has conveniently co opted her editorial space this week to a West Knox writer. The writer states in the column that her major concern is “embarrassment” that the proposal of Farragut Community Activist Bill Johns that all Farragut home owners possess a gun. The writers fear of embarrassment would, could, might generate for the Farragut community is an attempt to silence Johns right to free speech. Nothing like an E.W. Scripps employee opposing free speech and instead advocating censure. One definition that I have heard used for FEAR is False Evidence that Appears Real.
- Next story Sam Venable Makes a Point
- Previous story Trucking Companies begin to Respond to the Pilot Flying J Story
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- #TheMegaBullhornofTruth Launches first VLOG
- So will Beverly Road Get an Industrial Development and Apartments?
- Was Michele Carringer at Commission Tonight Exposing the Public to Illness?
- Knox County Commission Votes 11-0 for the TVA EAST Tower Lease
- Kyle Ward is the Clear and Distinct Choice to Replace Hugh Nystrom in the Fourth District