Yesterday at the NEW Carter Elementary the Property Assessor and his Deputy were in attendance. They were scoping it out in a way that appeared they were assessing the value of the upgrades to the property. Their hopes were dashed when they were reminded that as county property it is no longer on the tax roll.
- Next story Property Assessor Moonlights as a Wedding Chapel Preacher without the Wedding Chapel
- Previous story How Long Did It Take For Carter?
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- Byron Bush, Candidate for U.S. Senate Issues Press Release
- Tomorrow Morning 11/18/2019 from 7-7:30 a.m., I will be on Radio
- It is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
- Knox County is Buying the Knox Schools Support for TVA Deal
- Knoxville Center Mall and Knoxville/Knox County is NOT an Exclusive Problem