In today’s News Sentinel is this story where Mayoral candidate Mark Padgett has offended John Lee, President of the Boys and Girls Club of the Tennessee Valley and potentially jeopardized their 501 (C) (3) status as a non profit. I mean if you raised $10,000 a week over 9 weeks couldn’t you rent some kids instead of using the Boys and Girls club kids. (the part of renting kids is a joke) I mean according to Padgett’s first financial disclosure the campaign has one media consultant Terry Quillen. In addition, Padgett has three other Consultants, Zak Kelley, Sam Edwards and Georgia Bacon. Check the financial disclosure, here.
- Next story Property Assessor Chief Deputies Property is Under Valued?
- Previous story Mark Padgett Financial Disclosure Reveals Interesting Information
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- Fact Checking the Knox County Assessor of Property Race
- Knox County, You Amaze Me with Early Voting in the Rain…Y’all Can Do It for the Presidential Primary
- Knox News and The Tennessean Missed an Interesting Fact Today
- News of a Productive Bill at the State Capitol
- Pretty Good President’s Day for Early Voting, Knox County