Two days ago, in the Knoxville News-Sentinel there was this story that of all the large school districts in the State of Tennessee that Knox County outperformed every one of them. So, while the political environment turned last year causing Superintendent Dr. James P. McIntyre, Jr. to leave for a position at UT. While the political environment has school board members attempting to gut the evaluation process. It seems that whatever happened last year, our Knox County students out performed and shined across the state. To the teachers, staff and administrators of Knox County Schools great job, don’t get beating down by the political minority in Knox County.
- Next story Merry Christmas from YOUR Knox County Property Assessors Office
- Previous story Term Limits, BUT What About Time Limits?
Winning Can Be Yours by Being Featured HERE
Contact BRH, LLC at brian(at)brianhornback(dot)com
MADE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN BE HERE
CONTACT BRH, LLC AT BRIAN(at)BRIANHORNBACK(dot)COM
- What Happened to Mayor Jacobs Between May 8 & June 1, 2023? June 3, 2023
- Concord Farragut Republican Club • Former Rep. Bill Dunn June 3, 2023
- City of Knoxville Elections have Started June 3, 2023
- Andrew Beamer, Knoxville Municipal Judge Candidate in Nashville with 2 of the Tennessee Three June 2, 2023
- City of Knoxville – West Knox Open House Today June 1, 2023