Vice-Chair Indya Kincannon left the room, Board Chair came in with the Vice-Chair. The Board Chair thanked the candidate for waiting and waiting 10 minutes for her to attend. The “official” interview didn’t start until 5:15 p.m. due to the Board Chair’s inability to perform her duties.
- Next story The Final Scoring for the Five School Superintendent Candidates
- Previous story Knox County School Board are Not Conducting Their Fifth Interview
Winning Can Be Yours by Being Featured HERE
Contact BRH, LLC at brian(at)brianhornback(dot)com
MADE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN BE HERE
CONTACT BRH, LLC AT BRIAN(at)BRIANHORNBACK(dot)COM
- BrianHornbackdotcom Work is Part of a Story in The Guardian March 26, 2023
- When Carson Daley is Publicly Upset with Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs, What is Daley’s Bias, Sexism, Partisanship or Both? March 26, 2023
- Anderson County Republican Party Reorganizes for 2023-2025 March 25, 2023
- City of Knoxville -vs- Elaine Davis, State Rep. • the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 126 March 23, 2023
- HB 289 will Require Executions within 30 Business Days March 23, 2023
15 minutes late starting next thing you know she will be whistleblowing from home.
Maybe she had to pick one kid up at Farragut Middle and the other one up at West High School.