This is disgusting. Knox County employees (including school employees) work hard for minimal pay and a small percentage raise. If an employee has more than 12 or 15 years, they no longer receive step raises. But then raises are handed out to the County Mayor and it takes three months for the media to find it.
- Next story Debbie Cole Cleared, Frith Under Investigation?
- Previous story The Next Homeless Facility Location Will Be …..
Winning Can Be Yours by Being Featured HERE
Contact BRH, LLC at brian(at)brianhornback(dot)com
MADE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN BE HERE
CONTACT BRH, LLC AT BRIAN(at)BRIANHORNBACK(dot)COM
- BrianHornbackdotcom Work is Part of a Story in The Guardian March 26, 2023
- When Carson Daley is Publicly Upset with Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs, What is Daley’s Bias, Sexism, Partisanship or Both? March 26, 2023
- Anderson County Republican Party Reorganizes for 2023-2025 March 25, 2023
- City of Knoxville -vs- Elaine Davis, State Rep. • the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 126 March 23, 2023
- HB 289 will Require Executions within 30 Business Days March 23, 2023