The Knox County Commission issued the following public notice today. “MAYOR’S NIGHT OUT IS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 10, 2008 AT 5:00 P.M. AT THE CARTER BRANCH LIBRARY, 9036 ASHEVILLE HIGHWAY. SEVERAL COMMISSIONERS MAY BE IN ATTENDANCE. THE MEDIA IS INVITED.” This is a great opportunity to have access to the county department heads and have your voice heard about your community. I suspect that many Carter citizens will voice concern over the need for a NEW Carter Elementary School.
- Next story High Gas Prices. Thank a Democrat.
- Previous story Tomorrow, Tuesday June 10, 2008 9:30 a.m.
Winning Can Be Yours by Being Featured HERE
Contact BRH, LLC at brian(at)brianhornback(dot)com
MADE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN BE HERE
CONTACT BRH, LLC AT BRIAN(at)BRIANHORNBACK(dot)COM
- Garrett Holt Kicks Off 2024 Knox County Commission Fourth District Campaign September 21, 2023
- Partisan Politics and the 2023 City of Knoxville Elections September 20, 2023
- South Knox Barry Neal Meet & Greet for County Commission Ninth District September 19, 2023
- Town of Farragut and that Property that No One Other Than Government Wants September 18, 2023
- When the Internet Blogger Is More Aware than the Commissioner Representing a District September 18, 2023