We predicted six days ago (here on Sunday February 19, 2012) that if the Big Metal Shed on the Hill wrote about Former Sheriff Tim Hutchison being released from the bankruptcy lawsuit involving SHE Group, LLC that it would have a negative tone. Sure enough they had to include the cabin forfeiture of the Hutchison’s. Why did it take a week for the shed to write this story?
- Next story A Mitt Romney Presidency Will Be “The Truman Show”
- Previous story Conley Underwood’s Opponent Violates Board Policy Third Day in a Row
Winning Can Be Yours by Being Featured HERE
Contact BRH, LLC at brian(at)brianhornback(dot)com
MADE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN BE HERE
CONTACT BRH, LLC AT BRIAN(at)BRIANHORNBACK(dot)COM
- BrianHornbackdotcom Work is Part of a Story in The Guardian March 26, 2023
- When Carson Daley is Publicly Upset with Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs, What is Daley’s Bias, Sexism, Partisanship or Both? March 26, 2023
- Anderson County Republican Party Reorganizes for 2023-2025 March 25, 2023
- City of Knoxville -vs- Elaine Davis, State Rep. • the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 126 March 23, 2023
- HB 289 will Require Executions within 30 Business Days March 23, 2023
Also, by holding the story, they could run it on a Saturday – the least read issue of a newspaper.