This from The Tennessean that Tennessee will spend a $1.5 Million grant to ‘outsource’ 550 Tennessee rape kits to a laboratory in Florida. So 550 people were potentially raped, but the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation labs could not process the kits and now will spend dollars to process the kits, a couple states away.
- Next story Thank YOU Speaker Newt! DeSantis and Florida are Slipping on My Favorable List!
- Previous story ‘bidding war’ Where is the Proof?
Winning Can Be Yours by Being Featured HERE
Contact BRH, LLC at brian(at)brianhornback(dot)com
MADE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN BE HERE
CONTACT BRH, LLC AT BRIAN(at)BRIANHORNBACK(dot)COM
- Concord Farragut Republican Club • Former Rep. Bill Dunn June 3, 2023
- City of Knoxville Elections have Started June 3, 2023
- Andrew Beamer, Knoxville Municipal Judge Candidate in Nashville with 2 of the Tennessee Three June 2, 2023
- City of Knoxville – West Knox Open House Today June 1, 2023
- Knox County Commission Scheduled to Vote on budget on June 5 May 30, 2023