Today, the Big Metal Shed on the Hill reports here (subscription required) that Loudon County Schools is being sued for $25 million. According to the suit, the school district put in a safety plan due to bullying when a student was in the fifth grade and the bullying escalated in the eighth grade. The student is from Greenback School which is a K-12 school, so no reason to pass the blame from one building to another. The child is in therapy. Here’s hoping that the school district (if guilty, which is likely) gets hit hard and it sends a message to all other school districts to put teeth into his meaningless words of a bullying policy.
- Next story There is One Elected Official that Puts Action to Their Words, When Will Burchett?
- Previous story Another Mentor in my Life Passes
Winning Can Be Yours by Being Featured HERE
Contact BRH, LLC at brian(at)brianhornback(dot)com
MADE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN BE HERE
CONTACT BRH, LLC AT BRIAN(at)BRIANHORNBACK(dot)COM
- City of Knoxville -vs- Elaine Davis, State Rep. • the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 126 March 23, 2023
- HB 289 will Require Executions within 30 Business Days March 23, 2023
- Knox County Junior Commission Completed Their Work March 22, 2023
- Tennessee General Assembly Applauded for Supporting Economically Disadvantaged Students March 20, 2023
- Commission Fails to Force Sheriff to Publicly Appear? March 20, 2023