Today, the Big Metal Shed on the Hill reports here (subscription required) that Loudon County Schools is being sued for $25 million. According to the suit, the school district put in a safety plan due to bullying when a student was in the fifth grade and the bullying escalated in the eighth grade. The student is from Greenback School which is a K-12 school, so no reason to pass the blame from one building to another. The child is in therapy. Here’s hoping that the school district (if guilty, which is likely) gets hit hard and it sends a message to all other school districts to put teeth into his meaningless words of a bullying policy.
- Next story There is One Elected Official that Puts Action to Their Words, When Will Burchett?
- Previous story Another Mentor in my Life Passes
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- The TVA East Tower Puzzle is a Puzzle Piece at a Time, is it a piece of another puzzle?
- The Welch Appointment by Kincannon Makes Me Go, Hmmmmm
- Knox County Commission and the Sunshine
- The Voters have Spoken on Knoxville Centre Mall, NOT on TVA Tower
- Knox County Charter Review Committee List for 2020 Updates and Revisions.