Here, Randy Neal of the local liberal blog launches an investigation on a Republican Knoxville Councilman. So, he owns a rental property. OK. They landlord / tenant relationship is not always fair, it even has a tendency to lean toward the tenant. The first inspection was in March 2010 and the last inspection was in September 2010. How much damage can be done in six months. I don’t have to remind everyone that Senator Stacy Campfield was accused of being a bad landlord. But, when the proof was presented, Campfield won the counter suit. Why can’t the local liberal blog try to something productive? Like convincing President Obama and the Democrats to extend our tax cuts so that the 9% unemployed can be employed and the economy rescued. After all, it is the economy!
- Knox Sheriff’s Outside Legal Counsel is NOW Over $132,000 in Taxpayer Dollars! The Sheriff Was Against It, Before He is NOW For It January 24, 2022
- Knox, Loudon, Blount and Sevier 2022 Primary Elections – Qualifying Petitions January 24, 2022
- Cameron Ward Announces Decision Not to File Nominating Petition for Board of Education District 7 January 24, 2022
- League of Women Voters Knoxville/Knox Co and East TN Society of Professional Journalists Legislators Forum January 22, 2022
- Knox, Blount and Sevier Counties 2022 Primary Elections – Qualifying Petitions January 21, 2022
Subscribe to my blog for updates