If you are one of 19,000 homes that receive a piece of junk mail that looks like a newspaper for a political blog, please know one thing. The stories that are in there are three or more weeks old from what appeared on their blog. It is fake news, junk mail, it appears to be nothing more than an avenue to sell political ads for their preferred candidates. It is unclear if the advertisement was offered to every candidate or only select ones. The publication is clearly anti Lee Tramel in a regurgitation of a blog story from February 23, 2018 (more than three weeks ago). Unfortunately, not all participating candidates were aware of the hit piece nature of the target.
- Next story Sheriff Jones Responds to Political Fake News Rhetoric!
- Previous story Knox County’s Behavioral Services Center Opened
- Knox Sheriff’s Outside Legal Counsel is NOW Over $132,000 in Taxpayer Dollars! The Sheriff Was Against It, Before He is NOW For It January 24, 2022
- Knox, Loudon, Blount and Sevier 2022 Primary Elections – Qualifying Petitions January 24, 2022
- Cameron Ward Announces Decision Not to File Nominating Petition for Board of Education District 7 January 24, 2022
- League of Women Voters Knoxville/Knox Co and East TN Society of Professional Journalists Legislators Forum January 22, 2022
- Knox, Blount and Sevier Counties 2022 Primary Elections – Qualifying Petitions January 21, 2022
Subscribe to my blog for updates