This story in today’s News Sentinel is sad. Sad for Cathy Ackermann, who is a great businesswoman in Knoxville. She has built a PR firm with her name on the line and then to be used like this is just not right. I would like to say I am surprised, but I am not. The clients he has taken with him will likely return. It is sad that few people look out for the team but instead for themselves.
- Next story Hubert Smith May Enter City Council At Large Race
- Previous story Mayor Burchett: Profile In Courage
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- KPD and The Officer’s Badges • What is Up With Them?
- Dan “da man” Andrews Making our State of Tennessee Better
- Mayor Glenn Jacobs Eat & Greet in Southwest Knox County
- #TheMegaBullhornofTruth Delivers for #KnoxCounty #TN Taxpayers – McMillan Taxes Paid, Some of Them
- Betty Bean taking Liberties with a Story or Two….