According to today’s Knox News Sentinel’s rehash of an AP story, Rep. Jerry Sexton Freshman Republican House District 35 (Representing Claiborne, Grainger and part of Union Counties) from Bean Station, TN has introduced legislation that the Bible would be recognized as the official book of TN. The Knox News Sentinel has a poll in their online story here. As of this afternoon, only 22 votes had been cast, 5 voting YES or 22.73% and 17 voting NO being 77.27%. If you have the subscription to jump the pay wall, let’s see what happens when the poll is over the top in favor of the legislation.
- Next story Lowe’s Trial to Stay in Knox County with a Knox County Jury
- Previous story 18 Months For a Lawsuit to be Kicked?
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- Byron Bush, Candidate for U.S. Senate Issues Press Release
- Tomorrow Morning 11/18/2019 from 7-7:30 a.m., I will be on Radio
- It is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
- Knox County is Buying the Knox Schools Support for TVA Deal
- Knoxville Center Mall and Knoxville/Knox County is NOT an Exclusive Problem