On February 25, 2019 I told you here about Knox County and a couple of Knox County Commissioners talking in an open Commission meeting about a potential Knox County Fire Tax. Mayor Glenn Jacobs needs to STOP this in it’s tracks or his political opponents in 2022 will accuse him of a “Read My Lips” backup. Now, on March 13, 2019 at 5:00 am is the daily paper telling you about Commissioners Larsen Jay and Brad Anders flirting with a tax, here (if you can jump the pay wall) Remember #TheMegaBullhornofTruth does not require you to pay to read what I post.
- Next story Call to Action: Recode Knoxville less than 36 hours left
- Previous story The Good Die Young, Arthur Seymour, Jr. was a Good Man
Subscribe to my blog for updates
- #TheMegaBullhornofTruth Launches first VLOG
- So will Beverly Road Get an Industrial Development and Apartments?
- Was Michele Carringer at Commission Tonight Exposing the Public to Illness?
- Knox County Commission Votes 11-0 for the TVA EAST Tower Lease
- Kyle Ward is the Clear and Distinct Choice to Replace Hugh Nystrom in the Fourth District