On Thursday evening, the campaign of Gina Oster candidate for Third District Knox County School Board held a Meet & Greet at The Adams Law Firm in West Knoxville. A good crowd attended in support of Oster. Many made contributions, took yard signs and material to share with their neighbors. Here is Oster and Cindy Buttry the current Third District Knox County School Board Member. Buttry is not seeking re-election as she has self imposed to term limits. Knox County Chancellor Daryl Fansler has opined that the School Board is not held to the term limit statute that Knox County citizens imposed in 1994 by a 80% margin.
- Next story Republicans in Knox County, Call it Real!
- Previous story The Deathstar Job Shuffle Continues!
- Welcome Kim Frazier for Knox County Commission Seat 11 to #TheMegaBullhornofTruth November 28, 2021
- Brian HORNBACK podcast is BACK November 26, 2021
- There is Competition for Commission Seventh District… November 24, 2021
- When the Knox Sheriff Higher Brass Get in Fantasy of Trees November 24, 2021
- Turn-back Tuesday: Back When the Republican Party was Organized by Precinct November 23, 2021
Subscribe to my blog for updates