Sources in the Deathstar say that Property Assessor Phil Ballard and Knox County Trustee John Duncan are playing musical job chair again. It seems that Former Mayor Mike Ragsdale Administrative Assistant Judy Parker who went to work with Phil Ballard a few years ago is now moving to Trustee Duncan’s Cedar Bluff office. Calls to Craig Leuthold, Public Information Director for Property Assessor Phil Ballard and Josh Burnett, Chief of Staff for Trustee Duncan have not been returned. Stay tuned.
Winning Can Be Yours by Being Featured HERE
Contact BRH, LLC at brian(at)brianhornback(dot)com
MADE YOU LOOK, YOU CAN BE HERE
CONTACT BRH, LLC AT BRIAN(at)BRIANHORNBACK(dot)COM
- What Happened to Mayor Jacobs Between May 8 & June 1, 2023? June 3, 2023
- Concord Farragut Republican Club • Former Rep. Bill Dunn June 3, 2023
- City of Knoxville Elections have Started June 3, 2023
- Andrew Beamer, Knoxville Municipal Judge Candidate in Nashville with 2 of the Tennessee Three June 2, 2023
- City of Knoxville – West Knox Open House Today June 1, 2023
Where is the Trustee getting the money to hire all these people…Van Gilder,Parker,etc….You would think after the “Bogus Bonus Blunder” he would go low profile and stop hiring…well it is only money….our money!
Oh…I forgot…when the bonus money is retirned..The Trustee will have $40,000 back in his budget…so he can just hire somebody!