In a press release today from the Stokes campaign announced that Cathy Shanks endorses his candidacy over Circuit Court Judge Division I candidates Kristi Davis and Ray H. Jenkins. In part of her statement of endorsement, she said “I don’t normally take sides in Knox County primaries, but this race is so very important to the people of Knox County that I couldn’t remain on the sidelines. I have known Billy Stokes for a lot of years now,”
- Next story Somebody at the Big Metal Shed Knows!
- Previous story Is Knox County Government Endorsing an Insurance Agent?
- Corryton has a heli-pad! May 19, 2022
- Welcome the Campaign of District Attorney Charme Allen to #TheMegaBullhornofTruth May 18, 2022
- the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 82 – the first of maybe many May 3, 2022 debriefs. This one primarily that it was NOT just the sign that Elected Frazier May 17, 2022
- the Brian Hornback Experience Episode 83 – Sarah Keith, Candidate for Knox County General Sessions Judge Division I May 17, 2022
- It Takes a Community…… RIP Mrs. Walker May 17, 2022